• Main Customer
1. Passengers of liner or yacht
2. Fishing boat crews
3. People fishing on the shore
4. Marine construction workers
5. Shipbuilding workers
• Main Function
1. Marine distress signal that sends castaway’s GPS information through marine secure wireless network(VHF)
at maritime disaster.
2. Transferring location information for at least 5 days at maritime distress.
3. Strong LED light signal in the dark
4. Wireless communication transmission radius 10Km (Variable depending on weather conditions)
5. At least 5 years (Battery life)